What exactly is a Social Media Manager?
A social media manager is an individual who administers the company’s social media marketing and advertising. These include content planning, post scheduling, statistics, and
insights monitoring, brand awareness development, generation of traffic and generating
leads and sales.
What can a Social Media Manager do to a business
A social media manager is not an option anymore to any business as of today. As a business owner for your business to grow, you’ll need to establish an online presence. To be able to rank online social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter) is the best tool to use.
You can do this with proper time management but handling, monitoring and growing the target market for your business using these platforms can be time-consuming thus you’ll need a social media manager.
What are the jobs of a social media manager?
Management of business social media platforms is the main function of a social media manager. The person is in charge of day to day activities such as:
Creation and publishing of relevant, high-quality content for all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
Create a regular posting schedule that is based on Analytics and Insights, leveraging the time in which the majority of target users are most likely to be online for maximum engagement.
Monitor, listen and interact with users socially.
Customer engagement, turning followers into advocates.
Scoping out the competition, finding out what they do, and eventually find a way to be better.
Monitor trends in social media tools, platforms, design, and strategy.
Analyze key metrics and tweak strategies as needed.
5 Essential Skills of a Good Social Media Manager
1. Copy-writing Skills – one should possess this skill, must be able to create intriguing content, short, effective headline, and engaging introductions.
2. Research – must stay up to date with ever-changing online social media marketing trends. Learn updated online tools in analyzing the target market.
3. SEO knowledge – should know always how to optimize the content on social networks with SEO in mind.
4. Graphic design – must able to create enticing image content to captivate target market attention.
5. Flexible – should know how to effectively plan content posting and other marketing strategies maximizing time by using available online tools.
Social media managers play a big role in every business. With proper planning and online media strategies, they can able to gather the target market for your business. Ensuring continued engagement and analyzing customers though social media platform insights will surely boost your online presence and rank your business on top.
Do you need a social media manager to help build your brand and grow your target market? Contact MN Virtual Solution, let’s talk about your business goal and plan how to achieve it.